Peachpie is an open source project that allows for a seamless interoperability between PHP and .NET applications.
In this episode, Benjamin and Jakub from the Peachier project show us how they enable developers to run Wordpress on .NET Core.
- [01:19] - Why run Wordpress on .NET?
- [03:22] - What enables Wordpress to run on .NET
- [07:32] - Getting started with Wordpress in .NET Core
- [16:43] - How does updating to newer Wordpress versions work?
- [18:54] - Using custom themes and plugins
- [27:40] - Migrating over an existing Wordpress site
- [29:48] - Creating Wordpress plugins with .NET
- [34:06] - Publishing the application
- [35:27] - Customer feedback