Azure AD B2C enables your applications to authenticate to social accounts and enterprise accounts using open standard protocols.
In this episode, Christos get together with our friend JP to show us how to integrate Azure AD B2C into our .NET applications.
- [00:00] - Intro
- [01:11] - What is Azure AD B2C?
- [02:30] - What does it take to integrate with B2C?
- [05:04] - Setting up an application registration
- [08:42] - Creating the user flow
- [14:08] - Setting up a new web app using the dotnet new templates
Get your questions answered on the Microsoft Q&A for .NET - http://aka.ms/dotnet-qa
Learn .NET with free self-guided learning from Microsoft Learn: http://aka.ms/learndotnet