Play Working with the new Microsoft.Data.SqlClient
In this episode, Vicky Harp joins Jeremy to talk about the new Microsoft.Data.SqlClient. They discuss why this new package was created, feature scenarios it supports, and also show off some demos of how to migrate.
- [01:20] - Why is there a new SqlClient package
- [03:54] - How do the features compare to the previous SqlClient support?
- [06:33] - Moving to Microsoft.Data.SqlClient Demo
- Introducing the new Microsoft.Data.SqlClient
- Microsoft.Data.SqlClient GitHub repo
- Client programming for SQL Server documentation