Play Writing tests with F#
Software testing is an area where F# really shines. In this episode, Phillip Carter shows us how to quickly get started with F# testing using tools like Ionide, XUnit, and FSCheck.
- [01:20] - Overview
- [02:39] - What do you need to install?
- [03:26] - Getting started with Visual Studio 2019
- [06:31] - Getting setup with Visual Studio Code and Ionide
- [09:17] - Writing basic tests
- [13:17] - Property based testing
- [21:39] - Inspecting the project file and template