The .NET Foundation is an independent organization created to foster innovation, which we believe starts with open development and collaboration. It's also a forum for community and commercial developers to broaden and strengthen the future of the .NET ecosystem.
Live from Microsoft Build 2019, we're joined by Beth Massi, Phil Haack and Clint Patterson from the .NET Foundation.
- [00:52] - What does the .NET Foundation do?
- [02:54] - What does it take for the foundation to adopt an open source project?
- [03:48] - What's new with the governance model to the foundation?
- [06:00] - The .NET community is bigger than Microsoft
- [07:05] - Why would I want to be a member of the .NET Foundation
- [09:02] - The .NET cultural shift
- [12:48] - At what level does open source adoption start within a company?