Partly Cloudy is the show where you'll learn how to build a Xamarin.Forms app from scratch all the way through deploying it to the App Stores! Along the way you'll see some Azure goodness sprinkled in to make a fully enabled real-world mobile app.
In this episode we finally made it to the end of the road - we deployed our app to the stores! Well, almost. :) What we did was put our app through an Azure DevOps pipeline to have it build reliably every time a push was made to the master branch.
And then, we had Azure DevOps push the app over to App Center so it could be deployed to our testers!
Tune in to see all the fun DevOps-y stuff now!
- Episode recap post.
- Create a FREE Azure account
- All about Azure DevOps pipelines
- Push those apps from DevOps to App Center
- App Center Distribute
- Mobile DevOps Series
- Microsoft Learn course for Azure DevOps
- Learn more about Xamarin, Xamarin.Forms, & Cross-platform development
- Xamarin Developer Center & Blog
- Microsoft Learn Self-Guided Training
- Create a Free Account (Azure)
- Xamarin Developers YouTube Channel
- Xamarin on Twitter
#XamarinForms #Xamarin #Azure #iOS #Android #DevOps