Partly Cloudy is the show where you'll learn how to build a Xamarin.Forms app from scratch all the way through deploying it to the App Stores!
In this episode we're back down to earth and we start to make our app look a little bit more like the finished one. We add some tabs, some navigation, and some styling - all using Xamarin.Forms Shell!!
And along the way you'll see how to get some cool font icons into the tab bar too. Tune in!
- All the code for this episode is on GitHub here.
- Episode recap post.
- Microsoft Learn course for learning Xamarin.Forms.
- Xamarin.Forms Shell seems pretty cool - learn some more about it here!
- Learn more about Xamarin, Xamarin.Forms, & Cross-platform development
- Xamarin Developer Center & Blog
- Microsoft Learn Self-Guided Training
- Create a Free Account (Azure)
- Xamarin Developers YouTube Channel
- Xamarin on Twitter
#XamarinForms #Xamarin #Azure #iOS #Android #AzureFunctions #AzureCognitiveServices