Partly Cloudy is the show where you'll learn how to build a Xamarin.Forms app from scratch all the way through deploying it to the App Stores! Along the way you'll see some Azure goodness sprinkled in to make a fully enabled real-world mobile app.
This episode is all in the cloud! We create a Bing News Search service in Azure and connect our Azure Function to it - then return the news to our app! Why not just talk to Bing News Search directly from our mobile app? Tune in and find out!
- All the code for this episode is on GitHub here
- Episode recap post
- Microsoft Learn course for learning Xamarin.Forms
- Find out more on Bing News Search
- Find Matt on: Twitter, GitHub, and his Blog
- Follow @codemillmatt
- Learn more about Xamarin, Xamarin.Forms, & Cross-platform development
- Xamarin Developer Center & Blog
- Microsoft Learn Self-Guided Training
- Create a Free Account (Azure)
- Xamarin Developers YouTube Channel
- Xamarin on Twitter