Partly Cloudy is the show where you'll learn how to build a Xamarin.Forms app from scratch all the way through deploying it to the App Stores! Along the way you'll see some Azure goodness sprinkled in to make a fully enabled real-world mobile app.
The sun is disappearing and clouds are moving in ... this episode we're talking all about Azure!
Specifically, learn how to speed the response time up for when your mobile app users are no where near where you created your Azure resources. You'll learn about putting Content Delivery Networks (CDN) in front of Blob Storage to make those images download lightning fast! You'll also see how Azure Front Door enables your users to hit the Azure Function closest to them and provides worry-free fail over protection!
- All about BLOB storage
- CDN overview
- Integrate a CDN into a BLOB storage account
- Azure Cosmos DB global distribution concepts
- Azure Front Door overview
- Create an Azure Front Door
- Microsoft Learn course for learning Xamarin.Forms
- Microsoft Learn course for Azure Storage
- Microsoft Learn course for creating a CDN with Azure Storage
- Learn more about Xamarin, Xamarin.Forms, & Cross-platform development
- Xamarin Developer Center & Blog
- Microsoft Learn Self-Guided Training
- Create a Free Account (Azure)
- Xamarin Developers YouTube Channel
- Xamarin on Twitter
#XamarinForms #Xamarin #Azure #iOS #Android #AzureFunctions #AzureCognitiveServices #AppCenter #AzureFrontDoor