Like the song says. You gotta be cruel to be kind.
It's strange that the great new phone emulator in the developer tools has a screenshot taking function but the phone OS itself doesn't have one.
Just need a second Windows Phone; so you can take a picture of your first Windows Phone. Problem solved.
Windows Phone 8. I'm gonna come with some ideas (I cba describing them in exact full detail, an employment from MS would be nice for that)
- MS, you're the king of the "Cloud". I've said for so long now that "your Favs could never" because everyone knows Microsoft have amazing cloud technologies. On-demand music, on-demand video and audio books. Work on "Zune Pass" for WW and beat Spotify. Trust me, it lacks in a lot of areas.
- Work on the multimedia approach. Right now WP7 is saying: This shits all over your favs because it works amazingly and have alot of features. But the photo and video parts of the phone and OS still lacks. A better camera app and editing app. And there's more.
- The Zune part of the phone is like the phones big gem, that really stands out. But there's always more that you can do. Album art, lyrics, suggestions and video "gifs" are all possible solutions. Go!
That's just off the top of my mind, contact me for more ideas and solutions. Coming from a positive, young, technical student.
@martinmine: Since we're assuming that the new Nokia Mango phone has a front facing camera many people are hopeful that they will soon have Skype for WP7.5 once Nokia starts selling the hardware.
Will the Bing Deals catalog be published as OData? Is there a plan to allow 3rd parties to consume the data in their own products?
monkey mini golf........monkey mini golf..............monkey mini golf....you know you are right Laura it is fun
The Windows Phone 8 feature thing is great, though not new. I've been on that before but maybe it was for mango suggestions. There are lots of features on there I'd like to see, shame you only get 10 votes.
I too am looking forward to see the new Nokia WP7 hardware, I think I'll be grabbing myself one of those.
@Laura: Czechoslovakian you say? Pleaaaseee... the country does not exist since 1993 It's Czech and Slovakia separately I'm from Poland and I know that my southern friends are very, I mean VERY touchy about this
Has someone thought of how to do augmented reality software to do make-up on people appearing on TV?
Hey guys. I think it's time for a little geography/history lesson. Let's take it nicely one by one.
1. As Wisnia mentioned above, Czechoslovakia doesn't exist since 1993. It's been peacefully split into two separate countries, the Czech Republic (Czechia) and the Slovak Republic (Slovakia).
2. Dominique Piatti might be a Czech citizen, but his name (first nor last) isn't Czech for sure. The name "Dominique" is probably French and "Piatti" sounds kinda Italian to me.
3. There is a Czech name "Dominik" that is pronounced quite the same as "Dominique". Some of you ice hockey fans might remember the former NHL goalie star from Czech Republic, Dominik Hasek (Buffalo, Detroit).
OK, now that I've comforted my patriotic ego, I'd like to thank you guys for making this show. I think it's awesome and every week I can't wait for a new episode to be downloaded to my HTC Trophy. Live long and prosper.