Mark Wilson-Thomas joins John to announce the launch of the Silverlight 4 Tools for Visual Studio 2010! Mark shows off several impressive, new features in the Visual Studio 2010 designer that work for both Silverlight and WPF development. Some key new features that are covered include:
- New interactive design surface
- Working with Styles and Resources
- Go To Value Definition lets you directly locate nested styles
- Using the new "Data Can" to pinpoint data hookups
- Moving stuff around in complex Grid panels using the new right click "goodies"
You can learn more about the new features from the Cider Designer blog, too.
- John's Blog and on Twitter (@john_papa)
- Mark on Twitter (@MarkPavWT)
- Cider Discussion Forums
- WCF RIA Services v1.0 Launch
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.