Download this episode
In this video, Adam Kinney explains what the PathListBox is and why it is so compelling. Then, he demonstrates several ways of using it in creative examples. The PathListBox is one of the newest features available in Expression Blend, Silverlight 4 and WPF
4. It redefines how users look at lists of data as it breaks the mold of a list "box" and opens the possibilities to use any shape or path. Don't miss this episode and be sure to download Adam's sample code.
- John's Blog and on Twitter (@john_papa)
- Adam's Blog and on Twitter (@adkinn)
- Get Expression Blend 4 RC trial
- Source code for Adam's PathListBox demos
- Adam's blog post on PathListBox
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.