Download this episode
In this video, John meets with Deepesh Mohnani from the WCF RIA Services team. Deepesh demonstrates how to expose various endpoints from WCF RIA Services. This is a great explanation and walk through of how to open RIA Services domain services to clients, including:
- Silverlight clients (of course)
- Creating an OData endpoint and showing how Excel can use it
- Creating a SOAP endpoint to a domain service and using it from a Windows Phone 7 application
- Creating a JSON endpoint and having an AJAX application talk to it
- John's Blog and on Twitter (@john_papa)
- Deepesh's Blog and on Twitter (@deepeshm)
- More about RIA Services
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.