Download this episode
- Entity Framework
- LINQ to SQL
- Your own custom business objects
- hooking RIA Services up to your own POCO classes
- adding role-based authorization
- how to determine what objects will be exposed by RIA Services to the client
- adding validation
- identifying keys and associations for entities
- indicating when to return object graphs
- how to use the Composite attribute to bundle objects graphs
- John's blog and on Twitter (@john_papa)
PDC 2009 talk using same nhibernate sample: Mastering WCF RIA Services
Follow us on Twitter @SilverlightTV or on the web at
Are you developing with Windows Phone 7? You can pre-order Learning Windows Phone Programming today, by Jaime Rodriguez, Yochay Kiriaty and John Papa! Or check out the book's web site.
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.