Download this episode
Janete Perez rejoins Silverlight TV to complete her 2 part series on Sketchflow (you can watch Janete in Part 1 of her Sketchflow series here). up. This time Janete walks through the creation of a prototype that includes a workflow, navigation through the screens, interactive behaviors, and much more to create a social media application to share and communicate with her friends.
She covers several topics including these:
- Creating a Sketchflow project for Windows Phone 7
- Using behaviors
- Creating navigation between screens
- Creating a workflow
- Creating and using sample data
- Enabling user to provide feedback
- Previewing transitions
- Including visual states
- Creating revisions of the prototype
- Generating documentation
- John's blog and on Twitter (@john_papa)
- Janete's blog and on Twitter (@janetep)
- Expression product site
- Expression Community site
- Blend Team blog
- Toolbox site
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.