Download this episode
In this video, John sits down with Kyle McClellan of the WCF RIA Services team and responds to top questions from the RIA Services forums. Kyle runs through various scenarios and provides great guidance on how to identify and solve these issues. Here are some of the topics he covers:
- How do I investigate exceptions thrown from my DomainContext?
- How do I add a ComboBox to a DataGrid or DataForm?
- How do I change the default metadata on an Entity when using the LinqToEntitiesDomainService?
- How do I add cross-field validation to an Entity?
- John's blog and on Twitter (@john_papa)
- Kyle's blog and on Twitter (@KyleMcClellan)
- More about RIA Services
- RIA Services Forums
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.