Download this episode
In this episode, John sits down with Saurabh Pant of the WCF RIA Services team and discusses the story of RIA Services and Azure. Saurabh walks through the scenarios in which Azure and RIA Service make sense together and also demonstrates how to get the project up and running in the cloud. Here are some of the topics he covers:
- Creating an Azure Cloud Service
- Linking WCF RIA Services to Azure
- Deciding on the appropriate Azure trust settings
- Publishing the package to Azure
- John's blog and on Twitter (@john_papa)
- Saurabh on Twitter (@SaurabhPant)
- More about RIA Services
- RIA Services Forums
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.