Download this episode
Ever wonder what goes into making Silverlight? This week on Silverlight TV, we go behind the scenes with some folks who are responsible for testing and getting the Silverlight bits out to the public. Andy Rivas, Program Manager on Silverlight, shares what he does and how the bits get "baked" and into your hands. He also discusses the various ways you can provide feedback (bugs, requests, questions, etc). Other topics Andy discusses include:
- What is the testing process like?
- What's a GDR?
- How to leave feedback on a specific release
- How to vote for new features and suggestions
- Ask questions on the Silverlight.net forums
- John's blog and on Twitter (@john_papa)
- Microsoft Connect
- Silverlight feature suggestions
- Silverlight forums
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.