Download this episode
In this episode, Dave Crawford and Tom Eddings visit from the UK to contribute to the Design Tips miniseries. Dave and Tom have tremendous amounts of experience helping to create great UX for Windows Phone 7 applications in the marketplace. Topics they cover include tips on:
- how, when, and where to use (and not use) a Panorama control
- avoiding specific types of buttons and associations
- best practices for the Web Browser control, RichText, and the IE Web Browser itself
- how to make your brand shine through
- John's blog and on Twitter (@john_papa)
- Dave on Twitter (@ThatUXGuy)
- Windows Phone Photoshop design templates
- UX Design and Interaction Guide for Windows Phone 7
- Panorama design tips from the WP7 Team here and here
- The Noun Project WP7 Icons (thanks to Laurent Bugnion and Shawn Wildermuth)
- Brandon Watson on Twitter (@BrandonWatson) and his WP7 challenge to Scott Adams (creator of Dilbert)
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.