Kevin Remde and Eric Mills kick off a new 3 part series today as they discuss the upcoming End of Support for Windows Server 2003. Tune in for part 1 as they discuss the reasons why you should migrate now to a supported operating system before its too late.
- [1:27] Why is support ending for Windows Server 2003?
- [2:49] So, what happens to our servers after that date? How much support will we have?
- [5:27] There was an R2 version of Server 2003 that came out a little while after. Is this also EOS for 2003 R2?
- [6:39] What happens if I’m running Server 2003 and don’t care about support? If it isn’t broke why should I fix it?
- [10:37] Can you give us the elevator-pitch with a few good reasons for moving to Windows Server 2012 R2?
- [15:22] What if I just can't afford to upgrade?
- [16:49] What if I find some other company (not Microsoft) that offers to support Server 2003? Is that sufficient?
Experience Microsoft's latest products with these FREE downloads!
Build Your Lab! Download Windows Server 2012 R2, System Center 2012 R2 and Hyper-V Server 2012 R2 and get the best virtualization platform and private cloud management solution on the market. Try it FREE now!
Websites & Blogs: