Kevin Remde welcomes Drew McDaniel as they kick off a new multi-part series today, entitled “Dev-Test Starts with IT”. Tune in as they discuss how development and IT organizations can take advantage of a cloud platform such as Microsoft Azure to improve their agility and overall quality when it comes to supporting a fully dynamic and robust development lifecycle.
- [1:44] How much infrastructure does a typical enterprise allocate for dev-test?
- [2:38] What is the average utilization of your dev-test infrastructure?
- [4:13] What type of workloads or apps can you dev-test on Azure?
- [5:55] Building VMs in the cloud certainly is useful, but how can users benefit from Azure's approach to hybrid infrastructure?
- [8:25] How long does it take an IT person to provision VMs for their developers or business units?
- [9:18] How do customers manage their dev-test environment today and how is it different from doing this on-prem?
- [10:53] What else is new in Azure for dev-test?
- [12:33] How can I get started?
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Websites & Blogs: