Kevin Remde and Drew McDaniel are back for part 2 in our "Dev-Test Starts with IT" series and in this episode they dive into some of the details on how enterprise applications can be tested and managed on Azure.
- [1:25] So Azure can be used for testing Enterprise Applications. Which types of Enterprise Applications are covered?
- [2:40] DEMO: What's available within Azure?
- [12:50] Why should IT Pros consider using MSDN?
- [15:53] How can I integrate the Identity Platform into or with Azure based applications?
- [18:00] You mention Hybrid, does this mean that we can connect with other resources on-premises?
- [18:55] When testing these types of applications is there anything special that needs to be done? What do you recommend as far as deploying applications and the capacity and performance they'll need?
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Websites & Blogs: