Yung Chou welcomes acclaimed speaker, author and host of “Windows Weekly”, Mary Jo Foley to the show as they discuss a day in the life of reporting on and observing all things Microsoft throughout her thirty year career.
- [1:14] Let’s talk about you. How did you got started covering Microsoft?
- [2:16] What is a typical day for you? How do you prioritize and process all the information passing through your computer and phone screens?
- [6:32] What part of your job do you like most and what are not so excited about?
- [8:43] Tell us about some of your most memorable stories or interviews?
- [14:35] Let’s talk about your book, “Microsoft 2.0…” what motivated you to write it?
- [20:00] Where do you go from here? What’s your next big project?
Experience Microsoft's latest products with these FREE downloads!
Build Your Lab! Download Windows Server 2012 R2, System Center 2012 R2 and Hyper-V Server 2012 R2 and get the best virtualization platform and private cloud management solution on the market. Try it FREE now!
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Websites & Blogs:
- Yung Chou's Blog
- Mary Jo Foley’s Blog – “All About Microsoft”
- Microsoft 2.0: How Microsoft Plans to Stay Relevant in the Post-Gates Era
- Windows Weekly