Kevin Remde welcomes the “App Compat Guy” himself, Chris Jackson to the show, as they kick off a 3 part series on Windows 10 and App Compatibility. Tune in for part 1 where they address concerns surrounding application or scenario compatibility during the move to Windows 10.
- [2:09] Let's define the issue. What is your definition of compatibility?
- [3:20] What's the recommendation?
- [6:57] Are there specific things in Windows 10 that improve compatibility of applications over previous versions?
- [9:48] Are there any tools that people should be aware of for "fixing" compatibility of any apps they discover that may still have issues?
- [11:20] Are there any other concerns for companies that are considering moving to Windows 10?
- [13:40] Before we wrap it up here, why don't you mention some additional resources we think people should check out if they're interested in more details?
- Learn: Azure RemoteApp Core skills
- Try: Windows 10 and Enterprise Mobility Virtual Lab
- Try: Enterprise Mobility Suite (EMS) free evaluation
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Websites & Blogs:
- Connect: Join the Enterprise Mobility conversation on Twitter
- Gartner Magic Quadrant: Visionary in Enterprise Mobility Management
- Watch: Get the inside track from Microsoft experts