Kevin Remde and "The App Compat Guy" Chris Jackson are back for part 2 in their Windows 10 and App Compatibility series and in today’s episode they discuss Internet Explorer and what to do about compatibility concerns for your web applications.
- [1:10] I know we have the Edge browser in Windows 10 (and we'll talk about that new browser in part 3), but.. what happened to Internet Explorer?
- [2:40] What is the most important thing we need to tell our viewers about IE and compatibility?
- [4:24] January 12, 2016 --- Why is this date important?
- [7:19] What should we do to get ready for this? What are the issues around making older web apps work with IE 11?
- [10:25] Will Enterprise Mode solve everything and how do I find it?
- [17:15] How well does Enterprise Mode work?
- Learn: Azure RemoteApp Core skills
- Try: Windows 10 and Enterprise Mobility Virtual Lab
- Try: Enterprise Mobility Suite (EMS) free evaluation
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Websites & Blogs:
- Connect: Join the Enterprise Mobility conversation on Twitter
- Gartner Magic Quadrant: Visionary in Enterprise Mobility Management
- Watch: Get the inside track from Microsoft experts