Blain Barton welcomes Richard Balsley to the show as they show us to how deploy Windows 10 in your Enterprise environment using the latest version of System Center Configuration Manager.
Check out Part 2
- [1:50] What’s new in Configuration Manager – version 1511?
- [2:40] How does Configuration Manager help deploy, manage and keep Windows 10 secure?
- [3:15] What are my options for getting to Windows 10?
- [8:25] How should I deploy and manage Windows 10?
- [11:15] How does the in-place upgrade work in ConfigMan?
- [17:20] Should I upgrade or refresh?
- [19:05] What are core operating system deployment scenarios?
- [21:55] How should I think about my deployment strategy for Windows 10?
- [26:00] What does Windows 10 management look like through ConfigMan?
- [29:50] How do you keep Windows up to date?
- [32:00] What about previous versions of System Center Configuration Manager --- will that work with managing Windows 10?
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
- (Part 1) To the Cloud! What the Cloud can do for your Business
- (Part 2) To the Cloud! Getting Started with Office 365
- (Part 3) To the Cloud! Storing your files in the cloud with OneDrive for Business
- (Part 4) To the Cloud! Keeping track of customers with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- (Part 5) To the Cloud! Managing Devices in the Cloud with Microsoft Intune
- (Part 6) To the Cloud! Building and Running Servers without the Hardware
- (Part 7) To the Cloud! Understanding Server Manager
- (Part 8) To the Cloud! Running Windows Applications Remotely
- (Part 9) To the Cloud! Giving Users Access to Third-Party Applications
- (Part 10) To the Cloud! Building a Website for Your Business
- (Part 11) To the Cloud! Building a Windows App Using Windows App Studio