Blain Barton and Richard Balsley are back for Part 2 in this series on how to deploy Windows 10 to your Enterprise environment using the latest version of System Center Configuration Manager. In this all demo session we’ll show you what the new ConfigMan console looks like and how to use it.
Check out Part 1
- [0:34] DEMO: New Configuration Manager – version 1511 console
- [1:40] What does this new Windows 10 Servicing console looks like?
- [12:40] What happens if I don’t want to use a servicing plan? What do I use?
- [17:15] How does an upgrade task sequence work?
- [20:40] What is post-processing?
- [23:30] Can you describe the high-risk deployment message box for us?
Click here to read more about the GA of System Center Configuration Manager 1511
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
- (Part 1) To the Cloud! What the Cloud can do for your Business
- (Part 2) To the Cloud! Getting Started with Office 365
- (Part 3) To the Cloud! Storing your files in the cloud with OneDrive for Business
- (Part 4) To the Cloud! Keeping track of customers with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- (Part 5) To the Cloud! Managing Devices in the Cloud with Microsoft Intune
- (Part 6) To the Cloud! Building and Running Servers without the Hardware
- (Part 7) To the Cloud! Understanding Server Manager
- (Part 8) To the Cloud! Running Windows Applications Remotely
- (Part 9) To the Cloud! Giving Users Access to Third-Party Applications
- (Part 10) To the Cloud! Building a Website for Your Business
- (Part 11) To the Cloud! Building a Windows App Using Windows App Studio