Download this episode
Are you interested in becoming certified in architecting Microsoft Azure solutions? If so, then join us for this new 3 part series hosted by Dan Stolts and Brian Lewis and learn about the prerequisites to becoming Azure certified. In Part 1 we’ll cover Azure Basics and help you understand what is possible with cloud computing as well as getting you started on your journey in becoming a cloud architect.
- [3:34] What is the 70-534 Architecting Azure Solutions Certification and how can it help IT Pros?
- [10:39] Azure Basics – What is the Azure Cloud?
- [16:04] What are the Certification Jump Start Events and how do I learn more about them?
- [18:32] What is a Cloud Architect exactly?
- [31:44] What are the different cloud services offered in Azure?
- [53:31] Where do I go to for more information?
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Websites & Blogs:
- Dan Stolts Blog ITProGuru.com
- More Great Video Content From Dan Stolts
- Brian Lewis’ Blog MyThoughtsonIT.com
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.