Are you interested in becoming certified in architecting Microsoft Azure solutions? If so, then join us for this new 3 part series hosted by Dan Stolts and Brian Lewis and learn about the prerequisites to becoming Azure certified. In Part 1 we’ll cover Azure Basics and help you understand what is possible with cloud computing as well as getting you started on your journey in becoming a cloud architect.
- [3:34] What is the 70-534 Architecting Azure Solutions Certification and how can it help IT Pros?
- [10:39] Azure Basics – What is the Azure Cloud?
- [16:04] What are the Certification Jump Start Events and how do I learn more about them?
- [18:32] What is a Cloud Architect exactly?
- [31:44] What are the different cloud services offered in Azure?
- [53:31] Where do I go to for more information?
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Websites & Blogs:
- Dan Stolts Blog ITProGuru.com
- More Great Video Content From Dan Stolts
- Brian Lewis’ Blog MyThoughtsonIT.com