Are you interested in becoming certified in architecting Microsoft Azure solutions? If so, then join us for this new 3 part series hosted by Dan Stolts and Brian Lewis and learn about the prerequisites to becoming Azure certified.
In Part 2 we’ll go in depth in an all demo session and cover everything you need to know about the classic Azure portal as well as explore some of the cloud services offered such as Infrastructure as a Service (Iaas).
- [3:20] DEMO: Azure Classic Portal
- [7:31] Creating Virtual Machines in Azure
Watch Part 1 in the series here!
(Part 1) Exam Jump Start 70-534 Prerequisites: Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Websites & Blogs:
- Dan Stolts Blog ITProGuru.com
- More Great Video Content From Dan Stolts
- Brian Lewis’ Blog MyThoughtsonIT.com