Download this episode
If you’ve ever wondered what Data Science is and how could it possibly apply to your daily routines and schedules then this is the video for you! Join Blain Barton and Buck Woody as they de-mystify some of the more commonly asked questions surrounding this hot and growing field in the business and technology sector.
- [1:10] So, you work on the “Machine Learning and Data Science” team…what does that even mean?
- [2:10] Just what is a Data Scientist? Is that just a buzzword?
- [7:11] You mentioned Cortana Analytics --- what is that and what does it do?
- [9:50] How is Data Science everywhere exactly? How is it used in sporting events like at NASCAR or the NCAA “March Madness” Tournament?
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
- (Part 1) To the Cloud! What the Cloud can do for your Business
- (Part 2) To the Cloud! Getting Started with Office 365
- (Part 3) To the Cloud! Storing your files in the cloud with OneDrive for Business
- (Part 4) To the Cloud! Keeping track of customers with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- (Part 5) To the Cloud! Managing Devices in the Cloud with Microsoft Intune
- (Part 6) To the Cloud! Building and Running Servers without the Hardware
- (Part 7) To the Cloud! Understanding Server Manager
- (Part 8) To the Cloud! Running Windows Applications Remotely
- (Part 9) To the Cloud! Giving Users Access to Third-Party Applications
- (Part 10) To the Cloud! Building a Website for Your Business
- (Part 11) To the Cloud! Building a Windows App Using Windows App Studio
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.