Pushing boundaries, going beyond what was once thought impossible and making it a reality. This is what NASCAR and Hendrick Motorsports is all about.
Join Blain Barton and Mike Downey as they take us through the fast lane of how Microsoft is helping drive innovation through technologies such as Windows 10 and Microsoft Azure in the world of motorsports.
- [4:30] How did Microsoft first get involved with NASCAR and Hendrick Motorsports (HMS)?
- [7:56] How does the Mobile Inspection App work exactly and can you give us some details into the technology behind this?
- [12:25] How do you make a race car go faster? =)
- [16:36] DEMO: NASCAR and Microsoft
- [19:04] How does HMS use our other productivity tools like OneNote, Office 365 and Skype for Business?
- [21:43] What about Microsoft Azure Stack? How are they using this during race day?
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
- (Part 1) To the Cloud! What the Cloud can do for your Business
- (Part 2) To the Cloud! Getting Started with Office 365
- (Part 3) To the Cloud! Storing your files in the cloud with OneDrive for Business
- (Part 4) To the Cloud! Keeping track of customers with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- (Part 5) To the Cloud! Managing Devices in the Cloud with Microsoft Intune
- (Part 6) To the Cloud! Building and Running Servers without the Hardware
- (Part 7) To the Cloud! Understanding Server Manager
- (Part 8) To the Cloud! Running Windows Applications Remotely
- (Part 9) To the Cloud! Giving Users Access to Third-Party Applications
- (Part 10) To the Cloud! Building a Website for Your Business
- (Part 11) To the Cloud! Building a Windows App Using Windows App Studio