Microsoft IT has created a more seamless way to manage hybrid clouds. Now available for download, the Windows Azure Pack connector lets administrators and tenants use one portal to manage IaaS virtual machines in both private clouds and public Azure subscriptions.
- [0:40 What do you and your team do at Microsoft?
- [1:56] What challenges do you face in managing a hybrid cloud environment?
- [2:56] How did your team decide to build this functionality? What does it do?
- [4:20] What has the response been from partners that have used the solution?
- [7:10] Who should be interested in deploying this and where can they get it?
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Websites & Blogs:
- Jennelle Crothers’ blog
- Microsoft IT Showcase
- Windows Azure Pack
- Read the article here: “Windows Azure Pack connector: two clouds, one portal”