Download this episode
Finding new and better ways for NFL fans to experience Game Day as well as improve work productivity for coaches, players and organizations. This is the mission of the NFL and Microsoft partnership and in today’s episode, Blain Barton and Mike Downey walk us through some examples of how Microsoft is delivering innovative devices, services and technologies for the NFL.
- [1:30] How did Microsoft first get involved with the NFL?
- [2:50] Tell us about Surface on the Sidelines and how this is impacting the game?
- [6:08] So what happened exactly during the AFC Championship game earlier this year?
- [8:09] Lets talk about Xbox and consumer apps for a second --- how does this impact the Game Day experience for NFL fans?
- [11:22] How are players using the Surface?
- [14:37] How about Azure Machine Learning? Is this being used by teams?
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
- (Part 1) To the Cloud! What the Cloud can do for your Business
- (Part 2) To the Cloud! Getting Started with Office 365
- (Part 3) To the Cloud! Storing your files in the cloud with OneDrive for Business
- (Part 4) To the Cloud! Keeping track of customers with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- (Part 5) To the Cloud! Managing Devices in the Cloud with Microsoft Intune
- (Part 6) To the Cloud! Building and Running Servers without the Hardware
- (Part 7) To the Cloud! Understanding Server Manager
- (Part 8) To the Cloud! Running Windows Applications Remotely
- (Part 9) To the Cloud! Giving Users Access to Third-Party Applications
- (Part 10) To the Cloud! Building a Website for Your Business
- (Part 11) To the Cloud! Building a Windows App Using Windows App Studio
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.