“Empowering every organization and every individual on the planet to achieve more.” It’s an ambitious statement and Microsoft’s vision for a more productive work force and everyday life experiences.
But how do we get there? Today we’re kicking off a new series entitled “Tech Futures” which is devoted to the idea of exploring new possibilities in our quest to “achieve more” in our daily lives. From connected cows to smart fridges, 3D printed pizza and driverless cars --- all while tackling cyber security and privacy issues as well as trying to figure out how to support this new tech frontier through infrastructure management and enterprise mobility --- no topic is off limit.
So join us in our journey and let us know what you think the future will look like and how we can challenge what we see today, so that we can create the technologies that will shape tomorrow together.
- [3:40] Before we can look to the future, we have to explore our past…
- [8:40] What current technology are you most encouraged by that you think will be a major player in the future?
- [11:40] How do we get to the future? What is it built on and how are they all interconnected?
- [15:34] So now let's think about the future... what are a couple of things that you see coming that will radically change the way we "achieve more" in our work and play?
- [19:30] How will these new possibilities impact user productivity? How’s a 3D Printed Pizza and Enterprise Mobility related exactly?
- [25:32] What does productivity and advancements in technology really mean?
Learn more. Check out https://aka.ms/TechFutures3DPizza
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Websites & Blogs: