Anywhere, Anytime on Any Device. It’s the foundation and the core belief system for a completely accessible future where users can connect and be productive anytime they want. But how do we get there and what are the potential ramifications for providing this type of access?
Join Kevin Remde, Matt McSpirit, Joe Breslin and Thomas Willingham as they discuss how technologies like Remote Desktop Services (RDS) have evolved to provide the world with greater accessibility and productivity.
- [3:45] I said “Remote Computing”, but are we really just talking about the old Terminal Services / Remote Desktop kind of thing?
- [15:40] How about security breaches? What do we have to consider here with this type of anywhere anytime level access?
- [11:40] What reasons are people giving for NOT wanting to go this direction?
- [29:47] Let’s talk scenarios… where can we see RDS impacting more tangible items? IoT? Devices? Where can we go with this?
- Learn how you can achieve more with an accessible future
- Watch! Top 10 Reasons you’ll love Windows Server 2016 #4: Remote Desktop Services
- Run Windows desktops and applications on any device at scale
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Websites & Blogs: