Download this episode
With over 450 million fans spread out across the globe, how could Real Madrid create meaningful connections with its extraordinary fan base? This was the unique challenge Microsoft was issued and through Microsoft Cloud solutions consisting of Azure, Dynamics CRM and Power BI, Real Madrid was able to embrace a truly innovative digital transformation throughout its entire organization.
Join Blain Barton and Mike Downey as they take us through Real Madrid’s unique fan experience based on technological solutions delivered by Microsoft.
- [1:35] Can you give us an overview of Microsoft and Real Madrid's relationship?
- [4:55] How can Microsoft technologies help Real Madrid better connect to their fans?
- [5:20] Can you describe the Fan Engagement Platform for us? How does it work and what technologies was it built with?
- [7:30] Let's talk about the video platform experience. What are we doing there?
- [12:00] How about the cross-platform app that was created --- how was that built?
- [17:59] What's next for Real Madrid and Microsoft?
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
- (Part 1) To the Cloud! What the Cloud can do for your Business
- (Part 2) To the Cloud! Getting Started with Office 365
- (Part 3) To the Cloud! Storing your files in the cloud with OneDrive for Business
- (Part 4) To the Cloud! Keeping track of customers with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- (Part 5) To the Cloud! Managing Devices in the Cloud with Microsoft Intune
- (Part 6) To the Cloud! Building and Running Servers without the Hardware
- (Part 7) To the Cloud! Understanding Server Manager
- (Part 8) To the Cloud! Running Windows Applications Remotely
- (Part 9) To the Cloud! Giving Users Access to Third-Party Applications
- (Part 10) To the Cloud! Building a Website for Your Business
- (Part 11) To the Cloud! Building a Windows App Using Windows App Studio
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.