Download this episode
In Part 2 of our Microsoft Azure for Amazon AWS Cloud Professionals series, Keith Mayer and Gerald Tiu take us through an in-depth comparison of the networking components between Azure and AWS as well as a comprehensive step-by step walkthrough of how to build VNets and Subnets, Hybrid Connectivity, Network Security groups and much, much more!
- [1:50] How do Azure and AWS networking components compare to each other?
- [3:38] DEMO: Networking Step-by-Step
+ Build a VNET and Subnets
+ Hybrid Connectivity
+ Network Security Groups
+ Virtual Appliances and User-Defined Routing
+ Public IP Address
+ Load Balancing
- Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services – Terminology Mapping
- Getting Started with Azure Virtual Networks
- Planning for Costs with Microsoft Azure Pricing Calculator
- Create your FREE Azure Account with $200 in Cloud Credit
- Learn and Explore the Microsoft Cloud with a FREE IT Pro Cloud Essentials Subscription
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Websites & Blogs:
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.