Download this episode
In Part 3 of our Microsoft Azure for Amazon AWS Cloud Professionals series, Keith Mayer and Gerald Tiu discuss the various storage options and features available in Microsoft Azure.
- [1:50] What’s the difference between Standard and Premium Storage?
- [17:20] DEMO: How to setup and manage an Azure Storage account
- Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services – Terminology Mapping
- Azure Storage
- Azure Premium Storage Planning
- Planning for Costs with Microsoft Azure Pricing Calculator
- Create your FREE Azure Account with $200 in Cloud Credit
- Learn and Explore the Microsoft Cloud with a FREE IT Pro Cloud Essentials Subscription
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Websites & Blogs:
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.