Download this episode
Concluding our Microsoft Azure for Amazon AWS Cloud Professionals series, Keith Mayer and Gerald Tiu shows us three ways to migrate to Microsoft Azure.
- [1:24] Do you have control over code deployment? If not, how do you go about migrating Linux workloads to Azure?
- [27:30] DEMO: Using Azure Site Recovery to migrate Windows VMs
- Step-by-Step: Migrate Linux VMs from Amazon AWS to Microsoft Azure
- Step-by-Step: Migrate Windows VMs from Amazon AWS to Microsoft Azure
- Migrate Windows VMs from Amazon AWS to Microsoft Azure using Azure Site Recovery
- Transfer data with the AzCopy Command-Line Utility
- Introducing the Azure Storage Data Movement Library
- Planning for Costs with Microsoft Azure Pricing Calculator
- Create your FREE Azure Account with $200 in Cloud Credit
- Learn and Explore the Microsoft Cloud with a FREE IT Pro Cloud Essentials Subscription
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Websites & Blogs:
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.