Download this episode
Steve Reay, Senior Program Manager, talks about how Microsoft IT approached the upgrade to Office 365 ProPlus 2016 across the company and recommends key considerations to keep in mind when planning a deployment. He addresses using System Center Configuration Manager to automate the upgrade process and discusses how update channels make it easy to deploy ongoing Office updates.
- [1:38] How did Microsoft approach this Office 365 upgrade?
- [2:50] What are the different ways you can now upgrade Office?
- [8:15] Can you tell us more about how you used SCCM to manage this upgrade?
- [9:13] What is your channel management strategy and how does the update model compare to the MSI products?
- [10:12] What were some of your biggest challenges with the deployment and update management of Office 365 ProPlus?
- [12:36] What are the key things that Enterprises need to keep in mind when planning their Office 365 upgrade?
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Websites & Blogs:
- Deployment approach overview
- Update process overview
- GitHub Office deployment/management scripts
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.