Download this episode
Bob Hunt welcomes Principal Security Architect Travis Ruff to the show as they discuss how Microsoft IT created a broad risk assessment plan to identify and manage the security risks of their internal operations, applications and infrastructure of critical business programs. Tune in as Travis shares with us some best practices and learn how you can apply the same principles in your own environment.
- [4:02] What is a 360° Risk Assessment?
- [10:44] What were some of the challenges your team encountered when creating a Risk Assessment at Microsoft?
- [11:50] How did your team create a plan to get more secure?
- [13:57] How long does a Risk Assessment take to complete?
- [18:12] What are some unique features?
- [21:55] How can customers leverage your team?
- [22:49] What are your future plans?
After watching this video, follow these next steps:
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Websites & Blogs:
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.