Download this episode
Join Yung Chou for this accelerated learning of Windows Azure Infrastructure Services (IaaS) and Windows Azure PowerShell Cmdlets. During this session you will learn cloud computing concepts, deployment methodology, operation routines, and deployment scenarios.
- [2:45] Cloud concepts
- [4:30] Microsoft's cloud solutions
- [6:00] Why IaaS is significant
- [8:28] Windows Azure IaaS review
- [18:22] DEMO: Windows Azure Management Portal
- [24:01] DEMO: Running PowerShell Scripts
Experience Microsoft's latest products with these FREE downloads!
Build Your Lab! Download Windows Server 2012 R2, System Center 2012 R2 and Hyper-V Server 2012 R2 and get the best virtualization platform and private cloud management solution on the market. Try it FREE now!
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Websites & Blogs:
- TechNet Radio: Virtually Speaking with Yung Chou (Part 1) - Deploying and Managing a Service in the Cloud - Overview
- TechNet Radio: Virtually Speaking with Yung Chou (Part 2) - Deploying & Managing a Service in the Cloud – Service Templates
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.