Yung Chou kicks off a new multi-part series where he invites members of the Building Clouds blog to join him in discussing “Automation and DevOps.” In part 1, Senior Program Managers Michael Greene and Charles Joy jump into the conversation as they give us an overview of what automation tools are available for the cloud computing environment.
- [2:35] What is automation and how does it relate to DevOps?
- [3:13] What automation tools are available?
- [4:29] Is PowerShell what I should focus on in an Enterprise capacity?
- [5:20] DEMO: Let's see some of this in action
- What is SMA (Service Management Automation) and how does it relate to DevOps?
- SMA vs. Orchestrator
- SMA Quick UI Walkthrough
Experience Microsoft's latest products with these FREE downloads!
Build Your Lab! Download Windows Server 2012 R2, System Center 2012 R2 and Hyper-V Server 2012 R2 and get the best virtualization platform and private cloud management solution on the market. Try it FREE now!
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Websites & Blogs: