Download this episode
Tommy Patterson welcomes Principal Program Manager Ted Koob to the show for this special “dev-ops” inside look at how the Internet Explorer LoB Application Development team develops and deploys Modern apps into Microsoft’s internal ecosystem. Tune in as they chat about the need to drive Modern UI principals into their application portfolio as they provide standards, guidance and best practices for developing and deploying apps on new platforms.
- [3:18] Give us an overview of your role and what you were trying to accomplish
- [5:40] Define a Modern application for our audience
- [9:54] What was the solution?
- [12:11] Describe the benefits and how you implemented a reporting card system for your team
- [15:43] What were some of the challenges you had to overcome?
Experience Microsoft's latest products with these FREE downloads!
Build Your Lab! Download Windows Server 2012 R2, System Center 2012 R2 and Hyper-V Server 2012 R2 and get the best virtualization platform and private cloud management solution on the market. Try it FREE now!
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Websites & Blogs:
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.