Download this episode
Keith Mayer welcomes Sr. Program Manager Mark Williams to the show as they discuss the latest Windows Intune release and new integration capabilities with System Center 2012 Configuration Manager SP1. Tune in as they cover how Windows Intune works in a standalone environment as well as in a hybrid scenario with Configuration Manager, new application management capabilities for Windows 8 as well as a walkthrough of the Windows Intune admin console.
After watching this video, follow these next steps:
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Websites & Blogs:
- New Features in System Center 2012 Configuration Manager Service Pack 1
- Site Hierarchy and Role Enhancements with System Center 2012 Configuration Manager Service Pack 1
- Supporting Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012 with System Center 2012 Configuration Manager Service Pack 1
- Supporting Linux, Unix and Mac clients with System Center 2012 Configuration Manager SP1
- Managing Mobile Devices with System Center 2012 Configuration Manager SP1 and Windows Intune
- Upgrading System Center 2012 Configuration Manager to Service Pack 1
- Managing App-V 5 Virtual Applications with System Center 2012 Configuration Manager SP1
Become an "Early Expert" at IT Pros ROCK!
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.