Download this episode
Continuing their Private Cloud basics series, Kevin Remde, Tom Shinder and Yuri Diogenes are back and in today’s episode they focus on how you can get started in planning a private cloud environment. Tune in as they lay out some best practices you may want to consider.
After watching this video, follow these next steps:
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Websites & Blogs:
- Kevin Remde’s Blog
- TechNet Private Cloud Scenario Hub
- TechNet Private Cloud Architecture Blog
- Yuri Diogenes’ Blog
- TechNet article: “Plan a Private Cloud”
- TechNet article: “Reference Architecture for Private Cloud”
- TechNet Radio: Cloud Innovators – (Part 1) Private Cloud Principles
- TechNet Radio: Cloud Innovators – (Part 2) Private Cloud Security
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.