Download this episode
In Part 4 of their Private Cloud basics series, Kevin Remde, Tom Shinder and Yuri Diogenes discuss Infrastructure as a Service or IaaS and how this component factors into your Private Cloud planning. Tune in as they chat about the differences between this and Software as a Service and Platform as a Service, what security considerations you should be aware of, as well as how Windows Server 2012 and Windows Azure fits into this equation.
After watching this video, follow these next steps:
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Websites & Blogs:
- Kevin Remde’s Blog
- Yuri Diogenes’ Blog
- TechNet Article: “What is Infrastructure as a Service”
- “Building an Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) Cloud Using Windows Server 2012”
- Microsoft solutions for Service Provider cloud
- TechNet Radio: Cloud Innovators – (Part 1) Private Cloud Principles
- TechNet Radio: Cloud Innovators – (Part 2) Private Cloud Security
- TechNet Radio: Cloud Innovators – (Part 3) Private Cloud Planning
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.