Download this episode
In Part 4 of their Private Cloud basics series, Kevin Remde, Tom Shinder and Yuri Diogenes discuss Infrastructure as a Service or IaaS and how this component factors into your Private Cloud planning. Tune in as they chat about the differences between this and Software as a Service and Platform as a Service, what security considerations you should be aware of, as well as how Windows Server 2012 and Windows Azure fits into this equation.
After watching this video, follow these next steps:
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Websites & Blogs:
- Kevin Remde’s Blog
- Yuri Diogenes’ Blog
- TechNet Article: “What is Infrastructure as a Service”
- “Building an Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) Cloud Using Windows Server 2012”
- Microsoft solutions for Service Provider cloud
- TechNet Radio: Cloud Innovators – (Part 1) Private Cloud Principles
- TechNet Radio: Cloud Innovators – (Part 2) Private Cloud Security
- TechNet Radio: Cloud Innovators – (Part 3) Private Cloud Planning
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.