DFSR, PowerShell and live on-screen how-to demos! Can it get any better than that people?!?! We didn’t think so (a) Join Dan Stolts and Ned Pyle for this demo intensive how-to episode where they show us the power of DSFR and PowerShell together in action.
- DFS Replication in Windows Server 2012 R2: If You Only Knew the Power of the Dark Shell
- DFS Replication in Windows Server 2012 R2: Restoring Conflicted, Deleted and Pre-Existing files with Windows PowerShell
- Distributed File System Replication Cmdlets in Windows PowerShell
- Export a Clone of the DFS Replication Database
Experience Microsoft's latest products with these FREE downloads!
Build Your Lab! Download Windows Server 2012 R2, System Center 2012 R2 and Hyper-V Server 2012 R2 and get the best virtualization platform and private cloud management solution on the market. Try it FREE now!
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Websites & Blogs:
- Jose Barreto's Blog
- DFSR Cloning
- DFSR PowerShell
- DFSR Data Recovery
- Follow the series @ aka.ms/SMB3Series
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.