In part 8 of our Data in the Cloud series, Dan Stolts and Silvano Coriani discuss the investments made to Azure VMs which improve SQL Server performance, scalability and reduce maintenance and management efforts.
- [2:52] What are the critical aspects of running SQL server in Azure VMs?
- [5:40] What are the main configuration options?
- [16:44] Let’s discuss capacity planning and potential migration issues
- [24:08] What are some tips for operating and maintaining SQL Server instances?
- [28:32] How about performance best practices?
- [30:48] What about High Availability and Disaster Recovery Configurations?
Experience Microsoft's latest products with these FREE downloads!
Build Your Lab! Download Windows Server 2012 R2, System Center 2012 R2 and Hyper-V Server 2012 R2 and get the best virtualization platform and private cloud management solution on the market. Try it FREE now!
Websites & Blogs: